BERNHARDT FURNITURE TUSCAN VILLA. DESIGNS UNLIMITED FURNITURE
Bernhardt Furniture Tuscan Villa
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- of or relating to or characteristic of Tuscany or its people
- a dialect of Italian spoken in Tuscany (especially Florence)
- Of or relating to Tuscany, its inhabitants, or the form of Italian spoken there, which is the standard variety taught to foreign learners
- Relating to or denoting a classical order of architecture resembling the Doric but lacking all ornamentation
- a resident of Tuscany
- (esp. in continental Europe) A large and luxurious country residence
- A large country house of Roman times, having an estate and consisting of farm and residential buildings arranged around a courtyard
- detached or semidetached suburban house
- Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- A detached or semidetached house in a residential district, typically one that is Victorian or Edwardian in style
- country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
Bernhardt Furniture Tuscan Villa Leather Panel Queen Bed - BERF300
Shop for Bed Sets from BedroomFurnitureMart.com! We didn't understand what sleeping in the lap of luxury meant until we saw the Tuscan Villa Leather Panel Bed a rich and refined sleep space carefully crafted from sumptuous materials and destined to become the focal point of any bedroom.This traditional Tuscan-inspired bed starts with durable walnut veneers hand-selected and matched by color and wood grain to create a seamless consistent look. Veneers are stronger and more durable than solid wood as they resist shrinking swelling warping and cracking. They're finished here in a warm Umbrian Brown which enhances the natural beauty - and natural imperfections - of the wood veneers. It also perfectly offsets the deep supple leather
panels of the gracefully arched and molded headboard and footboard. A pretty seashell-like piece rests in the top center of both.The frame's short tapered legs don't detract from the look. The frame itself utilizes engineered multi-ply hardwood with 5/4 mixed hardwoods to achieve the unique frame contours. Choose queen king or California king size top it with elegant bedding
and a pile of pillows and you'll be sleeping luxuriously indeed.DimensionsQueen overall dimensions: 87.625L x 65.25W x 72HKing overall dimensions: 88L x 82W x 72H inchesCalifornia king overall dimensions: 91.625L x 81.25W x 72HAbout BernhardtFounded in 1889 by John Mathias Bernhardt Bernhardt Furniture Company Inc. is one of the largest family-owned and family-operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture
in the United States. Through their commitment to high business standards and the principles of fine craftsmanship the Bernhardt family has led this American enterprise to its current ranking among the top U.S. furniture companies in annual sales worldwide. Bernhardt collections have won multiple Pinnacle Awards for outstanding product design and Bernhardt brand loyalty is one of the strongest in the industry.Located in the foothills of Western North
Buchammer&Bernhardt. Fiesta 14
Glenda Buchammer y Hermann Bernhardt.
2 y 4 de noviembre de 2009.
Olympus E-3 | Zuiko 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 | Zuiko 7-14mm f/4.0| Zuiko ED 50mm f/2.0 | Olympus flash FL50R.
Tuscan monastery in the mist
Tuscan monastery up a mountain in the mist
furniture tuscan villa
John Saladino's powerful new book is nothing less than a master class in interior and garden design. Villa focuses on the stone ruin in Southern California that Saladino painstakingly refashioned into his dream house, and it shows how his principles and passions guided him through the five-year process of reconstruction, restoration, and decoration. With the aid of plans and drawings, as well as numerous photographs of the house — how it looked in the 1920s, shots of when he bought it, and snaps taken during reconstruction — Saladino traces the architectural work involved. Then, in a superbly illustrated tour of the house and grounds, he proves that he practices what he’s preached for more than 30 years. Juxtaposing light and dark, old and new, classical and modern, monumental and miniscule, hard and soft, Saladino creates the serenely timeless interiors and gardens that are his hallmark.
Similar posts: sectional furniture by thomasville furniture pricing discontinued klaussner furniture presidents day furniture sales furniture retail shop carls patio furniture miami outdoor tropical furniture furniture stores western mass cubicles office cube furniture contemporary furniture nc
- (火) 06:50:47|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/19(土) 10:25:19 |
- [ Edit ]